Welcome to the children of Belarus
The members of LPHT, local working party and the guestparents are very happy to invite your child(ren) into their families.
Together we’ll take care of your child(ren) in a responsible way and with love. We respect you very much that you give your child(ren) this change. Our aim is to give your child(ren) a very nice time in Holland where they can fysically and mentaly get stronger. We want to share Gods Love with the children.
To take care of your child(ren) in a responsable way the Dutch LPHT works together with the Charitable Association Kindness.
Kindness takes care of:
- All Belorussian documents/ visa / permits
- Insurance of the children in Belarus
- Information to the parents in Belarus
- Information to the Dutch LPHT and working party
- compensating the costs of documents to the parents
- Interpreter to accompany the children and the teacher
The LPHT with the local working party take care of:
- The trip to Holland and back to Belarus, inclusive food and lodging
- Medical insurance
- Responsable and caring christian guestfamilies
- All the costs of the project
- Providing everything nessacary for the Belorussian lessons
- Organizing creative lessons, sports, bible lessons and excursions
To achieve all this, alle the people if the village in Holland work together.
- Collect money for all the costs
- Sponsors for all lessons and activities in the program
- People who help organizing everything.
This is what we do to organize a healthy stay for your child(ren)
Since 1991 more than 2000 Belorussian children enjoyed a healthy stay in Holland organized by Kindness and LPHT.
To work in a good way together it is good to be aware of the following points.
- The children will stay in Holland in the same village and go all to the same school.
- They will follow Belorussian lessons according to the Belorussian schoolprogram
- 1 or 2 children will stay in 1 family. But we always make sure that friends live nearby eachother so thay can play together after schooltime.
- The children stay in Christian families and will go to church or sundayschool with their family.
- Every day it is possible for the teacher and the interpreter to meet the guestparents
- The teacher and the guestparents wille visit the children at “home”.
- If nessary, the child(ren) can go to the docter, dentist or hospital. But only if it is nessacary at that moment, not because of some historie in Belarus.
- When there is an emergency situation in the Belorussian family you can contact Kindness and, if nessacary, Kindness and LPHT take care that your child(ren) comes home.
- If there is an emergency situation in Holland with the child(ren) (accident or illness), LPHT contact Kindness. Kindness contacts the parents and together we take care of all the nessacary steps. (the child home to Belarus or the parent(s) to Holland) Everything only if the docters requieres such arrangements.
- LPHT cannot compensate more than the insurance provides.
This work is completely depending on sponsors. The members of LPHT and the local working party and the guestparents are all voluntary workers.
We cannot make ANY promiss for gifts to the school, the parents or the children.
We are committed to take good care of the children. All the rest is extra.
Sometimes we receive gifts for school or the parents, sometimes not. Kindness nore the LPHT can be held responsable for the presents given or not given.